Oil Control Lifting Mask
OIL CONTROL LIFTING MASK
WHY MASK? Masking has been around for ions. Clay masks, herbal masks, and occlusive "leaf" masks were used in ancient Egypt as far back as 30 BC. It was the American Indians that created a leaf mask procedure for healing purposes. Their herbal potions produced results that rival modern healing methods. Mus and Clay masks have thrived because of their ability to absorb toxic debris, exfoliate dead skin, and deliver much needed minerals and other nutrients.
WHY MASK? BECAUSE THEY WORK!
Let's Examine Our Aloe-Occlusive Lifting Mask
We'll break it down into two parts, the first being our unique Aloe Vera Base which acts as the trans-epidermal delivery system and the second being the "occlusive" side of the formula. Occlusive describes a gentle adhesion to the skin that facilitates absorption and penetration. The specially selected clays gently adhere to the skin and vacuum impurities from pores so the shrink and tighten. Our HGC mask for oily skin contains an herbal blend with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and oil-controlling properties. The result is a fresh-looking, smooth skin surface!!
- PRIMARY BENEFITS: Masking encourages deep cleansing, pore reduction, tightening, firming, hydrating, and wrinkle reduction.
- PRIMARY INGREDIENTS: Aloe Vera, Bentonite, Glycerine, Coconut Emulsifers (Cetyl Esters & Ceteraryl Alcohol), Kaoline, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Lemon Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sage, Golden Seal, Hypericum, and Balm Mint.
- WHEN TO USE: Mask one to two times per week and just before special events.
- FEATURES: Specially selected Botanical Extracts that stabilize oily skin: Grapefruit Seed (antibiotic), Lemon (Vitamin C & Potassium, astringent), Sage (antiseptic, astringent, calmitive), Golden Seal (antiseptic), Hypericum (purifier, astringent, soothing agent), Balm Mint (antiseptic, stimulent), and Dutch Rush (astringent). Citrus Bioflavonoids for connective tissue enhancement.
- DIRECTIONS: Cleanse face of makeup and daily soil. After rinsing, pH balance with Aloe Citrus Toning Mist. While face is still damp, apply mask with small brush or fingertips. Spread evenly all over face avoiding eye area. Allow 20 minutes for active organics to do their magic. Then apply a warm wet face towel over entire face and gently wipe mask off face using upward and outward strokes. 100% cotton diapers are marvelous for cleansing away mask as well.
- INGREDIENTS: Other ingredients include Carrageenan, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Sodium PCA (Anti-oxidant), Allantoin (Calming, Soothing), Panthenol (Vitamin B Family), Xanthan Gum , Annato (Natural Color).
- PACKAGING: 2 oz. jar.