NORTH ATLANTIC SEA ALGAE
Irish Moss is gathered off the shores of the British Isles in the North Atlantic. As it dries in the sun, it becomes a yellowis translucent color and shipped all over the world to be used in the manufacture of cosmetics and health supplies. It is a great emulsifier and combines with our famous Aloe Vera base and Coconut cleansers to form a fabulous cleansing gel. Your skin feels squeeky clean without feeling dry.
HGC cleansers contain no SLS (Sodium Laurel Sulfate) or any other toxic cleansing chemicals. This assures you of a fresh clean feel without harmful chemical residue which accelerates the aging process.
- PRIMARY BENEFITS: To provide safe and effective anti-bacterial cleansing for the normal face.
- PRIMARY INGREDIENTS: Aloe Vera, Irish Moss, Sucrose Cocoate, Grape Seed Extract, Sea Algae Trio: Hypnea Musciformis, Gellidiela Acerosa, & Sargassum Filipendula, Panthenol, and Glycerine.
- SKIN TYPES: Formulated for Normal Skin.
- FEATURES: Irish Moss along with other sea algae extracts from Hawaii, the North Atlantic and South Atlantic Oceans combine with Aloe Vera and Coconut esters to produce a mild cleanser leaving skin feeling smooth and soft.
- WHEN TO USE: Use nightly to cleanse makeup and soil from daily activities.
- DIRECTIONS: Place a nickel-sized amount onto a wet washcloth and using circular strokes clean face from the center out to the hairline. To remove eye makeup, place a small dollup on the ring finger and place on eyelid area and gently massage around eye in circular motions. Pat clean with a warm, wet washcloth.
- INGREDIENTS: Other nutrients include Extracts of Rosemary, Bergamot, Hops, Myrrh, Pine Cone, and Coneflower (astringent and toning qualities), Sorbitol (humectant and skin softener), and Chlorophyll (color). .